Monday, August 07, 2006

Farewell (for now) to Finance News

Have you been wondering where Finance News has been these last few weeks? Finance News' maintainer, Celia (me), has accepted a new, non-finance related position at Columbia College Chicago and will no longer be updating this site. While Finance News may be revived by someone in the future, it is now defunct.

Thanks for reading...I leave you with one last interesting link to an interview from this week's HBS Working Knowledge newsletter about a Czech joint venture. Read the whole article HERE.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

http://www.computers-guide.co.in/

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Scarborough Women said...

Thank you for providing information about Finance News. I find it very interesting and I will surely forward this to my friends online. Anyway, thanks for sharing this.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home